A “user” is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site. The terms “you” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Site. The terms “we,” “us,” “our,” or “Boss Manufacturing” refer to M&J Boss, Inc., a California corporation, doing business as Boss Manufacturing.
“Content” means all of the text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication. “User Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to or through the Site, such as reviews, compliments, invitations, advice, and information that you display. “Boss Manufacturing Content” means Content that we create and make available on the Site. “Third Party Content” means Content that is made available on the Site by parties other than Boss Manufacturing or its users, such as data providers who license data to Boss Manufacturing for use on the Site.
When you are required to open an account to use or access the Site or to purchase goods or products via the Site, you must complete the account registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the My Account Information page. You will be asked to provide a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify Boss Manufacturing immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password. Boss Manufacturing shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Boss Manufacturing, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, or representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
4. USER CONTENT. You grant Boss Manufacturing a license to use the materials you post to the Site. Any and all User Content posted to the Site shall first be reviewed and approved by Boss Manufacturing, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, edit, or refuse to post any and all User Content. By posting, displaying, or otherwise transmitting User Content to the Site, you are granting Boss Manufacturing, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Boss Manufacturing, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Boss Manufacturing may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing or using the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or Content in violation of any party’s copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by any Content you provide, post, or transmit. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or intellectual property rights rests solely with you.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP. All Boss Manufacturing Content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and/or video media, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Boss Manufacturing and is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Boss Manufacturing and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Boss Manufacturing or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international intellectual property laws.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Boss Manufacturing and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Boss Manufacturing name or trademarks without the express written consent of Boss Manufacturing. You may not use any direct linking or source-calling of any media presented on this website.
7. INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Boss Manufacturing has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright and other forms of intellectual property infringement occurring on the Site. Boss Manufacturing’s policy is to investigate any allegations of intellectual property infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Boss Manufacturing to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Boss Manufacturing with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the subject work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Boss Manufacturing to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Boss Manufacturing to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Boss Manufacturing at email@example.com
8. PROHIBITED CONDUCT. You are also prohibited from engaging in the following activities, or assisting others in engaging in the following activities, in using the Site:
(8.1) engaging in criminal or tortious activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, harassment, defamation, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
(8.2) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
(8.3) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, including circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of the Site;
(8.4) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any User, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
(8.5) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Boss Manufacturing in providing the Site;
(8.6) modifying, copying, distributing, downloading, scraping or transmitting in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, any Content from the Boss Manufacturing Services other than your User Content which you legally post on, through or in connection with your use of the Site;
(8.7) interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Boss Manufacturing’s Site or the networks or services connected to the Boss Manufacturing’s Site;
(8.8) impersonating or attempting to impersonate Boss Manufacturing or a Boss Manufacturing employee, administrator or moderator, another User, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses associated with or of any of the foregoing);
(8.9) using or distributing any information obtained from the Boss Manufacturing’s Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do the same;
(8.10) using invalid or forged headers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through Boss Manufacturing’s computer systems, or otherwise misrepresenting yourself or the source of any message or Content;
(8.11) using the Site in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Boss Manufacturing assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Site for prohibited Content or conduct. If at any time Boss Manufacturing chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Site, Boss Manufacturing assumes no responsibility or liability for User Content or conduct, assumes no obligation to modify or remove prohibited Content, and assumes no responsibility or liability for prohibited User conduct.
If you become aware of misuse of the Site or of any prohibited Content or conduct, please report it to Boss Manufacturing at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. For your convenience, you will be charged upon ordering and your order will be shipped within the time provided to you. Your order may be cancelled due to, but is not limited to, limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or credit or fraud problems. We will contact you if any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after we have received payment, we will issue a credit by the charged payment method for the amount of the charge.
11. ORDER QUANTITY LIMITATIONS. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same payment account and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address, or same e-mail address. We will provide notification to the customer e-mail and/or billing address provided should such limits be applied. If you are interested in purchasing multiple quantities of items for a corporation or institution, please contact us at contact@bossmanufacturing.
12. RETURNS POLICY. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. That is why we personally inspect every item’s quality before it is shipped. If you receive a product that is damaged we will gladly replace it for you, provided the following conditions are met:
(1) The product has not been used. An exchange or refund will not be given for products that have been used or products that have been damaged as the result of customer misuse or neglect (this excludes usual wear finish).
(2) The product is returned in its original packaging and the product’s packaging has not been damaged.
(3) You contact Boss Manufacturing within three (3) business days of receiving your order.
(4) The product is returned to Boss Manufacturing within seven (7) days. No return packages will be accepted after this time period. Please return all products via Fed Ex insured for the value of the product. These shipping methods allow for tracking and compensation if package is lost or damaged. Boss Manufacturing will not assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages. E-mail Boss Manufacturing the package tracking number at email@example.com.
(5) You will be responsible for the cost of returning any package to us.
(6) Please enclose the sales receipt inside the returned package.
(7) In the event of a refund, Boss Manufacturing will issue a check to the customer within 30 days from the receipt of the returned items.
(8) All return packages will be subject to a 25% (twenty-five percent) restocking fee.
13. NO WARRANTIES. BOSS MANUFACTURING HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. BOSS MANUFACTURING IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BOSS MANUFACTURING EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. BOSS MANUFACTURING DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
14. LIMITED LIABILITY. BOSS MANUFACTURING’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BOSS MANUFACTURING BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY BOSS MANUFACTURING. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
19. PRICING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. Boss Manufacturing strives to provide accurate service and pricing information, but inadvertent typographical errors may occur. In the event that our service is mispriced or misrepresented, Boss Manufacturing may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions, or cancel your subscription and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and services are subject to change without notice.
22. TERMINATION. You may terminate this Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Site. Boss Manufacturing also reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site for any reason. Upon termination by either party, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site or through the Service, as well as all copies of such materials, whether or not such copies were made in accordance with this Agreement.